Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ExtremeTech Case Mod Contest 2007

Alright..this is great. The ExtremeTech Case Mode Contest 2007. By the way, the contest has already ended and the winner was already decided. The contest was started from July 16 and has been end on August 12, 2007.

I don't want to talk too much about this contest. I just want to share some of the coolest pictures from that website.

Check out these links:-
It was really cool, isn't it? Maybe someday I'd like to mod my own cpu case. Hehe.. It's was a great things to do. Ok, that's all for today!

See also the winner for week one, week two and the other contestants.

Updates: I've removed all images in this post. ExtremeTech does not allow to reproduce and display their copyrighted content.

Credits: Digg, ExtremeTech

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger