Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Download dX-Vista Maniac (Wallpaper)

[ Download | 1024x768 ]

Ok, guys..another free wallpaper for your download. This time, it's Vista wallpaper. Again..don't ask me why I chose those name. And everything was done using Adobe Illustrator.

I'm using the Pen Tool in Illustrator to trace the Windows Vista's My Computer icon on that wallpaper. As you can see, it's maybe look easy, but it's kinda hard for me..hehe..

Ok..here are the details:

Name: dX-Vista Maniac
Type: Wallpaper
Dimensions: 1024 x 768
Theme: Windows Vista
File size: 147 KB
Date created: Aug 18, 07
Software: Adobe Illustrator
Color: Blue, Grey, White
Background Color:
  • HEX: #336699
  • RGB: 57, 86, 152
Extract the file using WinRAR.

That's all for today. Just drop a comment if you have something to say. Yeahh..

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger