Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Download XeL-Green Xbox (Wallpaper)

[ Download | 1152x864]

Hmm..this time I'm trying my best to draw the Xbox logo using the green and yellow color. Note that I've changed the prefix of the wallpaper name because there are some people are looking for the "dx wallpaper" and landing on my blog. I'm pretty sure that they're looking for the D-Generation X wallpaper. And obviously, my design is not related to that stuff and maybe someday I will design my wallpaper based on the wrestling theme. Hehe..

Check out the details:-

Name: XeL-Green Xbox
Type: Wallpaper
File Format: JPEG
Dimensions: 1152 x 864
Theme: XBOX
File size: 207 KB
Date created: Nov 27, 07
Software: Adobe Illustrator
Color: Green, Yellow
Background Color:
  • HEX: #103108
  • RGB: 16, 49, 8
Extract the file using WinRAR.

That's all..Yeahh!!!

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger