Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blogger - Track your visitor using Site Meter

Hmm..I never know if I can call this a blogger tips. Site Meter was a pretty handy web tracking tool I've ever used. It gives you a detailed report of who is visiting your blog, how they found you, where they came from, what interests them and much more.

For past 5 months, what is exactly I can tell you is that 90% of my visitor was came from Google. A lot of them was looking for Illustrator tutorial. Well, I really never know whether my article was good enough since I've rarely received any feedback from my comment box or email.

By the way, it was really easy to use Site Meter. Just sign up for Site Meter Basic. Get the code and paste it into your HTML/JavaScript widget. As you can see, I have placed the code at the bottom of the page.

Other than that, you also can customize the meter style or even set the level of privacy for your site statistics.

I think that's all for now. It was totally free and easy to use. Just grab it!

Yihaaa!!!

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger