Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My top 10 Windows Vista wallpapers

Well, I was quite impressed with the graphics designer that can design a beautiful desktop wallpapers or some other graphic like banners or posters. Seems that I still need to practice more and more even though that I was a multimedia student.

I grab this wallpaper from Adni18 website. Hehe..Feel free to download them all.






1. Vista Hot [ Download ]










2. Vista Black [ Download ]










3. Vista Green [ Download ]










4. Vista Plus [ Download ]










5. Vista Red [ Download ]










6. Alpha OS [ Download ]










7. WBG [ Download ]










8. Vista 1 [ Download ]










9. Vista 2 [ Download ]










10. Vista 3 [ Download ]






One more thing, for professional use, you may read the Adni's free license.

Credits: AdniStudio

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger