Pages

Blog post updated : no update

Friday, December 7, 2007

Desktoptopia - Feed your creativity

Desktoptopia is a desktop background manager for the Apple Mac user. I'm a Windows user for sure but that's not the point.

As a designer(not really), I'm really impress of all the artworks right there and feel some kind of envy when looking at their high quality design. Fuhh..it's look that I'm still far behind them. I'm still thinking the best way to improve my skills and really hope that I can find a job in the graphics designer area. It was a pretty tough to compete with a lot of skillful designers out there.

By the way, I've decided to submit my design at Desktoptopia next time. Hope they will accept my artworks. Hehe..

That's all for today!!! Have fun!!!

No comments:

 
Powered by Blogger